Saturday, December 12, 2009

Random stuff and cheese

Went Christmas shopping today since I hadn't bought one thing yet.  Not a very promising day, only found two gifts...BUT I did finally find myself some furry boots!  Two gifts for others, one gift for me....sounds like a good plan. 

It will be another Saturday night at home...I gotta get out more..although the older I get and the colder the weather gets the more I want to stay in.  My "friend", lets call him Mr. X  for now, has irritated me once again...however I am not surprised.  Two messages this week and no reply, then I sent a funny text and I get a reply saying I sound angry.  WTF?  It was a funny text, or so I thought.  Whatev.  I use the term friend loosely...sometimes we are and sometimes we're not.  Today I think we are not lol...it changes like the wind. 

No cooking tonight..it's Saturday and that's usually a no-cook night for me.  Weekends I just like to snack on junk food.  Went to the store and bought some good multi grain crackers and a sundried tomato and basil cheese spread...I love crackers and any kind of cheese - chunks, spreads, dips - you name it, I'll eat it.  Love everything from regular old cheddars to blues to goat's....I love it by itself, I love it in things, I love it on things.  I'm a cheese hound for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment